Here's what's included:
- Echinacea 'Magnus'
- Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy'
- Achillea millefolium
- Origanum vulgare 'Kent Beauty'
- Cuphea ignea 'Starfire Pink' (my standby filler)
- Leucadendron salignum 'Chief' (filler)
- Angelonia 'Angelmist Dark Pink' (filler)
The last 2 plants get lost in the arrangement, I think. I probably should have just left them out. I'd originally intended to focus on the Leucadendron and the Rudbeckia but itchy fingers took hold and soon I was clipping all sorts of things.
What's blooming in your summer garden? For more garden bouquets, please visit Erin's site.